I used acrylic paints. I had tried printing with some just before Christmas but they do dry too fast for the blocks really.
This is the small painting I do to get to know the face better before painting the larger one.
The paints are all quite old aswell from my case which is how I like them but I have had to buy some new yellow ochre and burnt umber.
Good stuff from Pip Seymour.
After I had completed this and the larger one I started with oil paints which is wierd...
Well, I suppose it is Valentines day just around the corner so I need to get on with some typesetting for them there bespoke cards that some lucky folk out there will be getting soon.